Teletherapy Sessions (HIPAA Compliant video sessions)
I am a strong believer in the idea that we are not meant to do life alone. We as humans need social support to face the challenges that we face in life. Some life situations can keep us from receiving this support and Teletherapy is a great way to ensure that support, despite limitations that might exist. Some can feel hesitant to try Teletherapy and often find that after the first session, it isn't as weird as they thought it would be. During times like these, it is especially important to feel supported and heard in the feelings and challenges that you are facing.
Benefits of TeleTherapy
- The ability to have therapy in your own home or a place that is comfortable for you.
- In times that you do not have a car, are unable to leave work, or cannot make it to my office for a variety of reasons, teletherapy is an excellent alternative.
- Reduces drive time, saving you time and gas.
- More opportunities to schedule an appointment that best fits your schedule
- Human connectedness and support during a time of social distancing.
NEW THERAPY AVAILABLE!!!
In light of everything the world is facing, I was recently trained in a new therapy specifically created for remote settings like Teletherapy. This therapy helps ease anxiety and create feelings of calm and gives you coping skills that you can use in every day life, even after this therapy process is over. To learn more, click here...