Adult & Adolescent Mental Health Services
1. You are experiencing overwhelming anxiety and stress.
2. You feel depressed and feel unfulfilled.
3. You are Angry most of the time and just can't shake it.
4. Memories from your past haunt you the memories play over and over, like a movie that won't stop. They distract you from work and sometimes pull you from reality because they feel so real.
5. You are jumpy and find yourself always assessing your surroundings as nothing feels completely safe.
6. Your emotions fluctuate at the drop of a hat and you sometimes find yourself crying for no reason.
7. You can't sleep because the nightmares feel too real.
8. You experienced Sexual Abuse as a child and it has followed you into your adulthood.
9. You are a Parent/Partner/Friend/Cousin/Sibling of someone who has experienced Sexual Abuse and you don't know how to help or you feel guilty that you couldn't stop it the abuse.
10. You struggle to connect to others and find yourself isolating.