Adult Mental Health Services
1. You are experiencing overwhelming anxiety and stress.
2. You feel depressed and feel unfulfilled.
3. You are Angry most of the time and just can't shake it.
4. Memories from your past haunt you the memories play over and over, like a movie that won't stop. They distract you from work and sometimes pull you from reality because they feel so real.
5. You are jumpy and find yourself always assessing your surroundings as nothing feels completely safe.
6. Your emotions fluctuate at the drop of the hate and you sometimes find yourself crying for no reason.
7. You can't sleep because the nightmares feel too real.
8. You experienced Sexual Abuse as a child and it has followed you into your adulthood.
9. You are a Parent/Friend/Cousin/Sibling of someone who has experienced Sexual Abuse and you don't know how to help or you feel guilty that you couldn't stop it the abuse.
10. You struggle to connect to others and find yourself isolating.
Couples Mental Health Services
1. Your relationship feels like its stuck in the motions.
2. Your partner struggles to be intimate with you because of obstacles from their past.
3. You lost trust because of an affair.
4. Your relationship is no longer fulfilling.
5. You and your partner struggle to communicate with each other.
Teen Mental Health Services
1. You are a teenager struggling to fit in.
2. You feel lonely and misunderstood.
3. You feel embarrassed talking to your parents about your struggles.
4. You do not feel good enough. You constantly compare yourself to others and just don't feel that you measure up.
5. You feel so much pain that you try cutting/burning yourself to relieve the pain.
6. Expectations from others are too much. You just can't live up to the expectations
7. It is difficult to express your feelings, because you fear getting in trouble for them.
8. You experienced Sexual Abuse and are confused, may feel like its your fault, and you just don't know where to go next.
9. You struggle with suicidal thoughts, but you are afraid to tell anyone.
10. You look in the mirror and hate what you see.
Family Mental Health Services
1. You struggle to communicate with each other.
2. You don't feel like you connect with the rest of the family.
3. You don't enjoy each other anymore.
4. You are a teen/parent and you struggle to understand each other.
Brittany Wingfield, MS, LPCC
Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate
I am the Founder and Owner of Nurtured Hearts Counseling in Lone Tree, Colorado. I love being able to work with people in my private practice. People are my passion and I feel fortunate to be able to do the work that I do. I know that pursuing counseling is not easy, therefore, I want to help you feel as safe and comfortable as I can. I value greatly the fact that you are willing to share your story with me and I see that as a privilege. I know that it can be difficult to share such difficult and intimate details of your life with a stranger. I find trust to be such an integral part of the therapeutic process and therefore make it an important piece of us working together. I look forward to joining in this journey with you. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I find it as an absolute privilege and honor to hear other’s stories. I am a Therapist that will fully engage and be completely present during my sessions with clients. Being a counselor is not a job for me, it is my passion.
I commend you for making the decision to put yourself first and consider therapy. It is not an easy process to make ourselves a priority. What ever you are struggling with, it is important, and I would love to help support you in your journey. Counseling is challenging, but it is absolutely fulfilling if you are willing to stay the course.
I fully accept you where you are at and I strive to collaborate with you as the client, because this is your process and I want you to own it! You get to have a say in what your therapy looks like and work towards the goals that you strive for. I am here to empower and support you in reaching those goals - but you ultimately have to do the work to reach them.
My office is located in Lone Tree and convenient to get to from the Denver metro area and surrounding areas such as: Castle Rock, Aurora, Parker, Littleton, and Highlands Ranch. My office is about a mile south of Park Meadows Mall. Just off of Kimmer and Yosemite.