VIDEO BLOG #2!!!!!
Some people are intimidated by Therapy because they aren't sure what it is like. In this video, I share how I facilitate the therapy process and how Therapy can be helpful in healing!
I talk about:
- my modality as a therapist
- what therapy looks like
- it is not my job to judge you and tell you there is something to fix, it is my job to listen and support you.
- to support you in a time of your life that you need to just be heard
- a journey that you can take to give you strength for the future
- I believe that therapy should be at the clients pace, because if you push someone to go somewhere that they aren't ready for, it isn't going to be helpful for them.
Nurtured Hearts Counseling's Blog
I am a Therapist in Lone Tree, Colorado and my goal for this blog is to explore taboo subjects that no one is willing to talk about and I am eager to bring awareness to.
5 Ways to Ease Anxiety